Monday 9 January 2012

Linlithgow Photoshoot

Back in the summertime, when it was still warm (remember that?) I did a little photo shoot with a newly established dress maker called Zoe Anderson. Zoe studied Fashion Design for Industry at Heriot Watt School of Textiles and Design, and this was a wedding dress she'd designed for a pregnant bride. The idea behind the dress was a medieval theme, so we decided to go to Linlithgow Palace to do the shoot.

Zoe says: 
This was my first ever wedding dress and the fact that it was my best friend made it very special. Heather was going to be 5 months pregnant when she married so it was difficult to predict how big she would be by then.

I designed a small range of dresses for her to choose from that were based on a medieval silhouette that would flatter Heathers baby bump, with ornate celtic detailing that I knew Heather would love.

The day of the shoot, I didn't tell her that I'd arranged a professional photographer so this was a lovely surprise and she now has some beautiful pictures to cherish such a special memory.


You can find more about Zoe's work, here on her Zoe Anderson Fashion and Bridal Wear Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that frock is FABULOUS. I absolutely love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isn't it? Heather had a healthy baby boy on Christmas day as well, so congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...