Wednesday 8 February 2012

Second Shooter: Norton House Hotel

Back in the summer, I met a photographer from Stirling, called Zoe Campbell. We had lunch and coffee, and got along like the proverbial house on fire. As we were both at around similar stages of our career, we decided to do some second shooting for each other at weddings we had coming up.

Zoe assisted me first, in September (the photographs of which, I will blog about soon). Then in October, it was my turn to play 2nd shooter to Zoe, as she had a wedding at Norton House Hotel, with Chris and Laura.

It was an interesting situation to be in. I'd assisted photographers before while I was at college and been a 2nd shooter, but this was my first time back in the passenger seat since I'd established my own business.

Zoe had been brilliant when she'd been my 2nd shooter, so I was keen to repay the favour.

She's since blogged about it herself, so I thought today I'd post my photographs from the day.


With thanks to Zoe Campbell Photography, and Chris and Laura for allowing me to be part of their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...