Friday 10 February 2012

Product Feature: Struve Photography DVD Case

I've been meaning to showcase these DVD cases on my blog for a little while, and thought today I'd show you a sample of what I provide to all my couples.

I know a lot of brides and grooms want to have their images on a disc these days, and I decided from the start that I would give them digital copies of their photographs. However, the issue was: how to present them? I wanted a case which was stylish, but more importantly, would last years.

I discovered these gorgeous, padded DVD cases, which I felt would really showcase their engagement and wedding shoots perfectly, and each DVD case is personalised for each couple.

I fell in love with these cases when I found them, and now give them to all of my couples who love them too! They've been an absolute hit - I've even had guests coming up to me at weddings, complimenting me on the engagement photographs and the gorgeous presentation cases they come in.

I realised though that I really ought to keep a sample case, so when I made Joanna and Derek's wedding DVD case after their wedding, I decided to invest in a sample to showcase at wedding fairs and to prospective couples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...