Wednesday 9 May 2012

Work in progress....

The last few months, I've been weighing up whether to stick with my existing website host, or whether to start afresh elsewhere. As much as I like my existing site and host, there are elements of it which are somewhat limiting to my business.

I've eventually settled for a host, and I'm working on the template designs, tweaking it to make it a bit more me.

It's a little while off final completion, and very much a work in progress, but I thought I'd share this little screen grab. I've incorporated a new photo of myself, taken by Rosie Woodhouse recently at a meet-up we had in Glasgow.


Really looking forward to being able to share it when it's finished!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to put a face to the name Kristin! I have yet to put a photo on my website but I do have one tucked away on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Gillian, I had asked Rosie at a recent meet up if she'd take a photo of me - I kept meaning to do a self-portrait, but I think it's better if someone else does it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...