Monday 26 September 2011

Being busy

So August and September have been particularly busy months for me recently. A quick review of what I've been up to the last few weeks:
And of course all that photography means lots of photo editing afterwards!

I do enjoy being busy though. It's been an interesting year, and with autumn coming up and the wedding season slowing somewhat, its been a good time to also think about doing some more portfolio shoots. In particular, I've got an especially large portfolio shoot lined up, which should be a good opportunity to exercise my creative muscles a little more.

The other part of my work of course, is the administrative work, which will be getting a strong review in October.

I'm also looking forward to revealing some more exciting things for my 2012 wedding photography packages with the introduction of some new and exciting products, as well as a few little extras specifically for my couples!

Still to blog about over the next few weeks:
  • Photographs from the wedding in Wales;
  • A photoshoot with Zoe Anderson, wedding dress designer, at Linlithgow Palace;
  • Photographs from a contemporary Edinburgh wedding; 
  • Pictures from the Chris Hanley workshop;
  • and a gorgeous, relaxed Glaswegian wedding. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...