Monday 23 April 2012

Engagement Shoot: Jon and Chris in Scone

Today I'm thrilled to showcase some photographs from an engagement shoot I did with Jon and Chris, in Scone, earlier this year.

Now, if when you think of the idea of pre-wedding or engagement shoots, you think of heavy posing, or formal attire, then think again. The photographs below embody exactly what I like to achieve during my engagement shoots.

As with all my engagement shoots, I like the couple to take me somewhere that's special to them. In this case, it was into their home. Jon and Chris met a few years ago, and relocated from Glasgow to Scone in Perthshire.

For this particular engagement shoot, we went for a walk round the woodlands, near their home. It was a gorgeous crisp early spring day, and going for a walk was the perfect setting for our shoot. Afterwards, we headed back to their home, where Chris and Jon did some baking together, before settling down on the sofa with a glass of wine and a guitar to sing along to, while they waited for the food to cook.





A big thank you to Chris and Jon for letting me share these engagement shoot photographs on my blog.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...