Tuesday 3 April 2012

Product Feature: Struve Photography Mini Albums!

I recently decided to invest in some new sample products, to showcase at wedding fairs. I can't describe what it's like picking up new samples - it's still a thrill, of unwrapping all the paper and bubble wrap to see what it looks like. I really love my new samples - so I thought I'd write some blog posts and make them a feature.

Today I thought I'd share some photographs I took of some sample mini albums I offer my couples as an additional product to their photography package.

These mini albums are as cute as they look. Press printed softback mini albums, with up to 80 pages, they're a gorgeous little keepsake for any couple to give as a thank you to family or friends who've been instrumental in assisting with a wedding.

These mini albums, are sized at 4.25" by 4.25", and feature photographs from Jen and Rob's Welsh Wedding.

They come in packs of five, and you can pick whichever of your gorgeous wedding photographs you want to share.



This makes a gorgeous little extra to add onto a wedding photography package. I couldn't stop admiring them when I got them - the print and paper quality is the high standard I really want to pass on to my couples, and a fitting keepsake for any wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...