Thursday 26 April 2012

New Moo!

One of the things about running a small business, is sometimes it involves buying new things. Not all the new things though are things I can show off, they're just necessary outgoings, such as external hard drives and memory cards and batteries.

However, every so often, I'm able to indulge in things that are exciting. This morning, I received a little package from Moo with all sorts of goodies in it!

I do like Moo products... it's the stationery nerd in me. I love their presentation, the options, and the promising possibilities for what I can do with them...

So I thought while I unwrapped my package, I'd photograph it as I did so.

This was a particularly hard part of the process - I love ripping things open and tucking in straight away!


It contains:
  • a Moo business card holder;
  • a Mini Moo card holder;
  • 2 boxes of log in and password cards for guests at my upcoming weddings; and of course...
  • new business cards (I opted for curvy edged ones).

I love the Moo branded parcel paper! The "yay" sticker on the back of the tissue paper was also a lovely little addition - I just love how everything is wrapped up and packaged... it makes the whole business expense experience a lot more fun!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Kristin. I've never tried Moo but I think I'lll have a look and order some nice new business cards to match my new website:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do advise them, Wendy! The link I've put in the post is a referral link, so you'll get a 10% discount ;-) Danger is, not buying loads and loads of things, tempting as it is! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...