Wednesday 25 April 2012

Product Feature: Struve Photography Small Landscape album

I thought I'd write a post today, about my wedding albums.

I really do like my albums, if I'm honest. I buy them from a fantastic local album printer, and the photographs from the albums are printed directly onto the page. From a photographic perspective, this enables me to make the most of the photographs I take at weddings, as I can often incorporate detail shots into the background, which help to tie different photographs together as part of the story. I'm also able to print photographs over a double page spread quite easily, without vital parts of the image disappearing into the centre crease, as the album can be spread out so that the image lies perfectly flat. The overall look is very stylish and makes an absolutely fantastic way of showcasing wedding photographs to their best vantage.

I have four album sizes, and I plan to blog about each size of album.

The sizes I offer my couples are:
  • 5x7 inch - small stylish landscape album;
  • 6x6 inch - a super cute square little album; 
  • 10 x 14 inch - Big and beautiful, classic large landscape album;
  • 12x12 inch  - Stylish hip-to-be-square format album.

There are also a variety of album cover options for each album size, so that my couples can get a truly bespoke wedding album that reflects their wedding style, and complements their personality.

Today's focus, is on this neat little landscape, 5x7 inch album.
 

As with all the albums, it comes in its own lined presentation box, to keep it looking gorgeous and fantastic for a very long time. This particular album features photographs from Kerry and Stewart's wedding, in 2010. It has a gorgeous brushed aluminum cover, with the names of the couple and their wedding date engraved on the outside - giving it a stylish and classic feel.

The pages inside are really nice and thick - the album printer uses a high quality paper and ink to make sure that the images will last, which is exactly what you want as something you can pass down to future generations.

I adore this little album - the size is perfect for me to take to show to couples, so it would be the perfect size for you to carry and show to friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...